CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 18, 2008

AHahah I Hate Bugs!

Everyone knows that I really hate Spiders, So when I found 7 Black widow spiders in our house last fall I had a fit. But that fit was nothing compared to the Panic attack that I had saturday morning when I walked into the Laundry room and found thousands of bugs in our laundry room. They were crawling out of the holes they had dug in the walls, coming up from the window seal and they were all over. I started screaming for James, he automatically assumed that I had found another spider but this site even startled him. They were all over. So he threw a few of them in a ziplock and I ran to home depot and bought every can of bug spray I could find...








Termites!!! Ya I know most of you think there are not Termites in Idaho...Well your right except for Fruitland and Payette. I still feel them crawling on me!!

1 comments:

dustinandlindsey said...

jaten says "why she have those bugs in her house. she should slap em with the bug slapper. i have a pink and a white one she can have"