CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Three for Thursday







1. Happy Birthday Thomas-on the 20th
Thomas is a great kid with a great imagination. He asked me last weekend if James and I were going to have a baby, I am hoping he was just curious and that I don't "Look" like I am. Plus he is amazing at guitar hero. For some odd reason 9 year olds can move their fingers a lot faster than me.





2. I Kirby! the vacuum that is. James and I fell for some salesman's pitch...well we did talk him down but it was still a pricey purchase. But I LOVE it. I can vacuum with my stupid cast and with 2 dogs and spring shedding I am using it at least once a day. It sucks up spiders and I can stand at safe range. I don't even bother to sweep anymore, I just vacuum EVERYTHING. Oh I do love my KIRBY.




3. Happy 3rd Birthday to KYLA! I think it so great to watch my very-not-girly best friend raise a puffy, pink,purple, ribbon loving, lace, flowers and the works princess!! But Like I always tell her-"you get what you deserve!" But Kyla is an amazing three year old and I love her to pieces! Aunt Jawiss can't wait to see you, we do share a great love for the color PINK!

0 comments: