CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

27 on the 27th!!!




The Golden Birthday!! When I was 18 I wrote a list of things I wanted to do before I die, kinda like a bucket list. Every year on my birthday I pick a couple of things on the list and get them checked off. For my 25th I jumped out of a plane, for my 26th I bought a boat, and now I am to this time of year again and I am not sure what to take off my list. One thing is to make a quilt (now that seems easy to a lot of you but for me it will probably be the only quilt I ever make. ) Another is to stand naked on a nude beach (I am unaware of any local nude beaches so I may have to save that one) I want to start my own business (however I haven't come up with any good idea's yet) I want to be the mom that jumps off the diving board at the local pool (but no kids yet) So I guess I'll give it some more thought this weekend and get something checked off the ole list.



0 comments: