CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Red Fish Lake!




























































































I love Redfish, I have gone their every year my whole life and it so awesome to be able to take my family there now. Jordan loved camping, loved the tent, loved the beach, loved not taking any naps, loved the freezing cold water, loved playing with her cousins and her gramie and papa and aunts and uncles. It was a lot of work chasing her around but it was so worth it. I love that we can spend the time with my family. We love being together. The weather couldn't have been better 80 degree's sure beats the 103 we were getting at home!

1 comments:

cre8ivesky said...

No place like Redfish! Amazing the difference one year makes, eh? :) You got some great pics- looks like she had fun! Bummer we missed each other this year- would have been fun to see you guys!