CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 12, 2009

7 months!


Well we are up to 7 months! She is really growing and I am starting to look and feel prego! Its fun though. She is measuring a week early so we may be moving the due date up...So far I have gained -9 lbs. I lost 10 lbs when I was so sick in the first trimester and I thought for sure I had caught back up this month but at my last visit I had only gained 1lb. But the doctor isnt worried anymore because she is measuring big! We got the nursery painted. I am still trying to decide on window treatments and looking for a new celing fan. But I am hoping to have all of that done soon.

1 comments:

cre8ivesky said...

Hello hello Jaris! I can't believe I haven't visited your blog yet- I just barely scrolled down and saw your post from awhile ago on mine... Anyhow, woo hoo for 7 months! I sure hope we can get connected at home sometime with the new babies this fall- that would be fun! Hope all continues to go well with you!