CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 2, 2009

BABY POLL!

So we find out out the gender of the baby in a week and a half! We can't wait, But we want everyone to guess if they think it will be a Boy or a Girl. James is alost "sure" its a boy. I honestly have no idea! All of these mothers tell me they knew what they were having before the ultrasound from dreams or intuition. I have dreams about babies but they are never MY babies. So I just don't know! So everyone leave their guess in my comments!!!

3 comments:

dustinandlindsey said...

I guess because im the best sis im going to tell you its a boy almost certain!!! Certain as if everyoneelse is certain!!!

Smartee said...

I'm kind of thinking boy too.

Jaris said...

Jaten is sure its a girl! What does he know about girls.