CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Our little Orange!


OUr little one is now the size of an orange. lol But it is starting to play nice now, I am not sick everyday now just on occassion. I haven't gained any weight yet but I feel like I have.


Continuing the march towards normal proportions, baby's legs now outmeasure the arms. And, finally, all four limbs have functional joints. Your fetus is squirming and wiggling like crazy down in the womb, though you probably still can't feel the movements

3 comments:

dustinandlindsey said...

i told jaten that your baby was hte size of an orange and he wanted to know if you ate your baby!!!

Kellie said...

Congrats! just heard and that's awesome, kids are SO much fun. Glad to hear you're not sick anymore!

jill said...

Jaris, It is so fun to find you guys blogging!! I love to blog, I think I may be addicted!! Looks like you are having a baby, Congratulations they are so much fun!!